lost engine shedEHS1 @ Ziegeleipark Mildenbergcages

Metal cupboard

sold + tax

This cupboard was made in around 1920. It was part of the inventory at the psychiatric hospital in Wermsdorf, a building which until the end of the Seven Years’ War in 1763 was the magnificent Hubertusburg hunting lodge owned by Augustus the Strong. In the late nineteenth century, the lodge was converted into a clinic and nursing home.

In order to restore the cupboard, it has been sandblasted, brushed and treated with hard wax oil.

Dimensions:height: 80,5cm (31.7")
width: 48,5cm (19.1")
depth: 38cm (15")

<< Back to overview