lost engine shedEHS1 @ Ziegeleipark Mildenbergcages

Enamelled EOW light

sold + tax

These lights were made between 1920 and 1950 by EOW Elektroinstallation Oberweimar. Founded in 1907, EOW was one of the oldest German manufacturers of special lights. These light fittings were mainly used for night and emergency lighting systems at workshops and factories. We currently have six of this very rare version featuring a white enamelled steel shade, a polished aluminium dome and an E27 socket. However, we also stock the more common variety made solely out of aluminium.

<< Back to overview